This project, funded by the French Red Cross, aims to implement a range of humanitarian projects for Syrian refugees and the local community, including:
- Maintenance works on five public schools, where both Syrian and Jordanian students are enrolled.
- Distribution of hygiene kits for students.
- Distribution of winter materials, greenhouses and blankets to Syrian refugee families.
- Training Syrian and Jordanian women on crafts and handwork such as how to work and shape soap, wax, straw and accessories.
- Implementation of health awareness activities about personal hygiene as well as how to manufacture and shape soap for students enrolled in public schools.