Jordan National Red Crescent Society convened a one-day workshop at its Headquarters yesterday, for volunteers and Youth Coordinators from the Youth and Volunteer Unit.
The training workshop, entitled ‘Volunteer Development and Administration', addressed numerous themes, including:
- · Introducing the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and its Principles.
- · How to recruit volunteers and retain them.
- · Defining the duties of the Branch President and the Branch Youth Coordinator.
- · Supporting guidelines for volunteers.
- · Communication and the importance of motivation
- · Conflict management among individuals.
- · Planning and follow up.
- · How to complete administrative and financial forms.